Meetup Canceled
The meetup has been canceled, Skynet and myself are willing to host people in and near our towns if anyone is interested.. After dedicating focus on bringing new life back into TAS we will look into another meetup.

Duel Universe Info

3 replies
Credits:
+4,150
Votes:
+165
Popular
LEVEL 3
Manager
SC - Director
Incase anyone is interested, You can visit the page at www.dualthegame.com for a list of features coming out.

Here are all the Dev Update videos.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA_lhIAGheMGtAygniJs25JDsWgxbfk6V
Posted Jun 21, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 9, 17 by TAS_TheApo...
Credits:
+650
Votes:
+7
PS2 - Private
Eve+Dreadnought? I'm in. I remember you showed me this a few months ago too.
Posted Jun 21, 17
Credits:
+5,150
Votes:
+118
Popular
LEVEL 3
Manager
wrote:
Eve+Dreadnought?
Don't forget about the voxel construction and scripting. I really hope they don't shy away from that aspect, as I've already seen a few players moaning that they don't want it to be too complex. I'm really interested in what sort of potential scripting will hold for optimizing the functionality and controls of ships, as well as what sort of possibilities there'll be for... less conventional combat strategies.

I've already got a few ideas depending on what tools are available and what tactics and ship designs become mainstream, and there may be opportunities to resurrect some old concepts.
Posted Jun 22, 17 · Last edited Jun 22, 17 by Azerin
Credits:
+4,150
Votes:
+165
Popular
LEVEL 3
Manager
SC - Director
pre alpha starts on the 30th.. If you are a gold founder or above you will start the alpha then. Its going to be limited play times to start and just a test of building. Still this is a huge step for the game and im very excited. If anyone else is going to be part of this let me know.

I will be playing this game hard for a while as SC is still years away from a real game. Duel universe is minecraft and eve had a baby. hard core pvp with one server and no loading screens or instances.

Let me know what you guys think. I already have The Ascended and Killjoy guilds created on the dual site.
Posted Sep 8, 17 · OP
2357 Posts
1869 Posts
1650 Posts
1163 Posts
1040 Posts
165 Votes
156 Votes
151 Votes
150 Votes
118 Votes
$0.00