Meetup Canceled
The meetup has been canceled, Skynet and myself are willing to host people in and near our towns if anyone is interested.. After dedicating focus on bringing new life back into TAS we will look into another meetup.

New Years Eve Movie Night?

2 replies
Credits:
+50
Votes:
+10
PS2 - Private
Hello TAS; I originally had plans to do a movie night last night, but due to the amount of people spending time with their families, my plans for a Christmas Eve movie night fell through. I decided to try for a New Years Eve movie night instead. The movie I had in mind was Roudolph's Shiny New Year (1976), a stop-motion classic. I'm planning on hosting this after the VCO Planetside 2 Ops. night next Sunday, December 31, at around 10:00 P.M. EST. I have work on that night, but since I get off at 9:00 P.M. I should be able to make it home in time to start hosting the event. I'll be streaming the movie on rabb.it; in order to view it you'll need to create an account but it's free. Also, I'll be creating a temporary sub-channel in the "Other Games" section of the Voodoo Shipping Co. TS3 server (ts.voodooshipping.net) for those who are joining in. If you are interested in joining, either respond to the poll or leave a comment below.

I understand that The Ascended have nights where you guys stream movies/shows after your ops., and I'm frankly unsure of whether or not you have anything planned for the community on New Years Eve. I looked on your calender and saw nothin scheduled on Sundays, so I'm guessing there's no community plans for that night, but if I'm wrong please let me know. Also, I have already posted a similar thread on VCO's website, and already have one anonymous user stating they would like to attend the movie night, so expect to see some VCO guys there as well.

Furthermore, after the movie stream, I will be showing off a special project I've been working on!

Just to be clear, this is going to be hosted on Sunday, December 31, 10:00 P.M. EST after the night ops. Be
advised that I may run a little late since we're short-staffed at work and there's no guarantee that my co-worker will show up. Odds are I should have it set up between 10:00 - 10:10 P.M. at the latest.
I would like to attend the movie night.
1 vote
100%
I have no interest in/unable to attend the movie night.
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 1
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP
Credits:
+50
Votes:
+10
PS2 - Private
Stream will be starting soon
Join Me in Rabbit
Watch movies or videos, listen to music - and video chat at the same time! Free from your computer or iPhone.
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
Credits:
+4,150
Votes:
+165
Popular
LEVEL 3
Manager
SC - Director
i missed it, we had people over and to many drinks
Posted Jan 1, 18
2357 Posts